ABOUT DECK & CONCRETE RESTORE® 10X
Why repaint when you can revitalize your deck – with the original Rust-Oleum Deck & Concrete Restore 10X? This liquid-armor resurfacer forms a tough, resilient coating over existing decks, locking down splinters and filling cracks up to 1/4″.
- 10 times thicker than ordinary coatings—fills cracks, locks down splinters, hides imperfections
- Non-slip, barefoot-friendly texture
- Economical, environmentally safe; easy to apply and clean up
- For wood and broom swept concrete
- Available in 60 different colors, tint before use
- Coverage rate: 25-30 sq ft per gallon with 2 coats
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Two coats are required. Read instructions thoroughly and watch the installation video.
- Click here to view FAQs
- Tips & Techniques
- Click here to view printable application instructions
- Click here to view Color Formula Guides
“Rust-Oleum Restore 10X worked perfectly, and held up very well through the first winter. The product was installed over a very old deck, with splitting wood. A thick layer was applied and all instructions were followed for the preparation and application, according to the application video. The winter was a harsh one, the coldest in the past several decades as per the local forecasters. That posed no threat to the product, which still looks excellent. Some of the oldest wood continued to split (see pictures sent previously), following the natural course of the wood decay, but the product still held up very well, no peelings were observed. Overall, the product’s performance was excellent!” – Beth K.
“Restore 10X worked much better than I expected. Since we put it down, it has weathered very well. We had an unusually cold and wet winter, but right now, it looks like we just coated it yesterday.” – Jim Y.
“Restore 10X held up better than I thought it would. I have had people stand there amazed looking at it and saying who did your porch? When I say that I did it, they rub their fingers along the surface of it and tell me it looks professionally done that no woman could have done this. I laughed and said I couldn’t had done it without Rust-Oleum.” – Teresa M.